Oceanfront King Room with private balcony and full bath with walk-in shower. Single day bed allows this unit to accommodate up to three people. Shell mosaic inlaid floor and original art works by Alaskan artists lend interest and unique flavor. Dining table, mini-fridge, microwave, in-room coffee, DVD/CD player are supplied for your convenience.
- Free WiFi throughout property
- Oceanfront windows and private balcony
- For your convenience: hair dryers, ironing boards and hanging closet
- Sights and sounds of the water, shorebirds and ocean tides
- Luxurious king-size beds overlooking the water
- Locally roasted coffee and a selection of teas
- Tastefully sculptured walls adorned with paintings by local artists
- In-room dinette area with wine glasses, opener and romantic candles
- Comfortable private bath
- Incomparable views of Kachemak Bay
- Kitchenettes with refrigerator, microwave and in-room coffee
- DVD with Alaskan videos and movies just for fun
- Private keyed entrances
- Commitment to excellence
*Homer Inn & Spa is a traditional inn with no food services on site.
However, Homer offers several great breakfast cafes close by.
*TV free, cable free, satellite free zone!
(In-room flats screens are provided for playing a great selection of Alaskan and nature DVDs, as well as a generous offering of movies available to you complimentary in the Receiving Room. It’s our hope that your most memorable viewing will be from your private deck, the seaside swing or oceanfront hot tub… Enjoying the sights, sounds and setting of our unique Alaskan coastal experience! We also provide FREE high speed WIFI Internet for those desiring additional media access.)
- Outdoor, oceanfront hot tub
- Oceanside deck and seating area
- Log swing overlooking the changing tides
- Soothing fountain and colorful flowers
- Views of four glaciers and two active volcanoes
- The third most extreme tidal variation in the world
- Bald Eagles calling to each other and hunting
- Fire Ring area stocked and ready for us
- In town and minutes to airport or harbor
- And of course, our wonderful Spa Services (Available for an additional charge)