Oceanfront King Rooms with Private Balconies
Oceanfront King Rooms overlook gorgeous Kachemak Bay and have Private Balconies over the water, Free WIFI, Satellite TV, Custom Bathrooms, Mini-Kitchenettes, and Endless Views from the second story of the Inn of the sea, mountains and several glaciers. Daily housekeeping included. Rooms designed for couples, but single sofa pullout bed allows for up to three people.
- FREE WiFi
- Flat screen Satellite TV
- USB Ports & Outlet Charging Stations at both bedsides TV
- HoMedics Spa Nature Sounds Relaxation & Sleep Machine
- Pillowtop King Mattress with Memory Foam Topper for extra contouring comfort
- Mattress Protection with whisper quiet Waterproof, Dust Mite & Bed-Bug Proof Cover
- Luxurious Sleep with silky smooth Bed Linens and Micro-Fiber Gel Pillows… Firm & Soft
- Private Walk-out Balcony over the water with Bistro Table and Chairs
- Bathroom with Custom Tiled Shower incorporating artistic accents with local materials
- Hair Dryer, Body Wash, Shampoo & Conditioner provided en-suite
- Mini-Kitchenettes with Mini-Fridge, Microwave and Coffee Maker
- In-Room Bistro Table, Chairs, Ceramic Plates, Bowls, Flatware & Drinking Glasses
- Coffee Maker, Ceramic Mugs, locally roasted K-Bay Organic Coffee, & Organic Teas
- Alarm Clock with Battery Backup, Ironing Board & Iron
- All Smoke-Free Rooms (Smoking at designated deck areas)
- Daily Housekeeping services
- Private Keyed Entrances
*NOTE:Homer Inn & Spa doesn’t provide breakfast or food services on site.
However, Homer offers great breakfast cafes close by, either downtown or on the Homer Spit.
- Receiving Room with Complimentary Beverages.
- Winding Pathways and Indigenous Gardens.
- Oceanfront HOT TUB, available 10am to 10pm daily.
- NEW 2,000 sq ft Oceanfront Deck with Log Swing, Lounging Chairs & Seating Areas!
- Views of Kachemak Bay’s extreme 28’ tidal variations… twice a day!
- Views of the Kenai Mountain Range, Four Glaciers and Two Volcanoes!
- Views of Bald Eagles, Shore Birds, and Alaskan Sea Birds.
- Fire Ring Area with seating, wood hut and fire starter, ready for use.
- Short 10 minute walk to Shops, Restaurant, Laundry Mat & Saturday Farmers Market.
- In Homer city limits, just 5 min drive to downtown, Homer harbor or Homer airport.
- Homer Day Spa… on-site, amazing, and ready to give you a fabulous Alaska experience!