This spacious one bedroom suite has a living room, outfitted kitchen, and private deck entry from the ocean side. Luxurious King Bedroom has View Windows looking out over Kachemak Bay. And the open Living Room / Kitchen / Dining Area look out over the south deck to the ocean beyond. The living Area has a twin day bed and queen futon to accommodate families and larger parties. The Kitchen area is equipped with dining table, refrigerator, microwave / convection oven, two burner stove top, coffee maker and is outfitted for your convenience.
- FREE WiFi
- Flat-screen Satellite TV
- USB Ports & Outlet Charging Stations at both bedsides
- HoMedics Spa Nature Sounds Relaxation & Sleep Machine
- Pillowtop King Mattress with Memory Foam Topper for extra contouring comfort
- Mattress Protection with whisper quiet Waterproof, Dust Mite & Bed-Bug Proof Cover
- Luxurious Sleep with silky smooth Bed Linens and Micro-Fiber Gel Pillows… Firm & Soft
- Oceanfront Windows with Picturesque Views of ocean, mountains & glaciers
- Private Walk-out Deck over the water with Bistro Table and Chairs
- Full Bath with Shower / Tub Combo and Two Pedestal Sinks.
- Hair Dryer, Body Wash, Shampoo & Conditioner provided
- Kitchen with Full-sized Fridge, Microwave, Two Burner Stove Top
- Coffee Maker, Toaster, Pots & Pans, Ceramic Dishware, Flatware & Drinking Glasses
- Ceramic Mugs, locally roasted K-Bay Organic Coffee, & Organic Teas
- In-Room Dining Table & Chairs, Wine Glasses and Romantic Candles
- Alarm Clock with Battery Backup, Ironing Board & Iron
- All Smoke-Free Rooms (Smoking at designated deck areas)
- Pet Friendly unit, with preapproval, and additional fees.
- Daily Housekeeping services
- Private Key Code Entry
*NOTE: Homer Inn & Spa doesn’t provide breakfast or food services on site.
However, Homer offers great breakfast cafes close by, either downtown or on the Homer Spit.
- Receiving Room with Complimentary Beverages.
- Winding Pathways and Indigenous Gardens.
- Oceanfront HOT TUB, available 10am to 10pm daily.
- NEW 2,000 sq ft Oceanfront Deck with Log Swing, Lounging Chairs & Seating Areas!
- Views of Kachemak Bay’s extreme 28’ tidal variations… twice a day!
- Views of the Kenai Mountain Range, Four Glaciers and Two Volcanoes!
- Views of Bald Eagles, Shore Birds, and Alaskan Sea Birds.
- Fire Ring Area with seating, wood hut and fire starter, ready for use.
- Short 10 minute walk to Shops, Restaurant, Laundry Mat & Saturday Farmers Market.
- In Homer city limits, just 5 min drive to downtown, Homer harbor or Homer airport.
- Homer Day Spa… on-site, amazing, and ready to give you a fabulous Alaska experience!